Joseph L. Lucchesi

Seneca Falls Office

Joseph Lucchesi
141 FALL STREET
SENECA FALLS, NEW YORK 13148
Phone: (315) 568-5168
Fax: (315) 568-1235
 

View Larger Map

Established in 1995, after originally founding the Syracuse Office in 1989.  In 1997, the building where the firm is presently located on Fall Street was purchased and underwent a two year restoration.  The building was once home to the Silsby Hose Company in the late 1800s.  Horse-drawn and hand-operated water pumpers for fighting fires were made on the property.  The building was later sold in 1910 to the Knights of Columbus and was site of their meeting headquarters until the 1920s.  Local attorney, Robert Horton, purchased the property in 1953.  Mr. Horton practiced law from this location for the next 40 years.  In 1995, the building was purchased from Mr. Horton’s Estate and renovated utilizing many of the original Victorian construction details.  During renovation, many of these beautiful details were uncovered, including pressed tin ceilings, stained glass windows and doors, and intricately patterned hardware pieces.  All these components were painstakingly restored and incorporated back into the office.  The building overlooks the Seneca River and the historic Seneca Knitting Mills site on the opposite bank of the river.

The office is located in the heart of the Seneca Falls Historic District in downtown Seneca Falls. We are directly across from the Women’s Rights National Historical Park Visitors Center. That site also includes the original Wesleyan Chapel, where the first woman’s rights convention was held in 1848.

Error Messages: